Owning a car is possibly the number one convenience. Getting you from point A to point B, whether that’s across the country, to the school and back for the kid’s soccer practice, picking up dinner, or getting to work each day, you rely on your car every single day. When something isn’t working efficiently or isn’t functioning at all and this convenience is taken away your whole schedule could be broken to pieces, not to mention it could be a big hit to your budget. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable import auto repair shop that can get you back on the road quickly and affordably.
Clarke’s European in Vancouver, Washington wants to be your number one choice import auto repair shop. Servicing European makes and models including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Volvo, Volkswagen, and more, you can put your trust and confidence in us. We strive to give each customer a level of service that goes above and beyond what you would expect from a typical mechanic. We love import cars and we love making it possible for you to get back to your schedule. The next time you’re in need of auto repair, here’s a brief look at what we can do for you.
The next time you’re in need of auto repair, here’s a brief look at what we can do for you.
- Regular Maintenance: Simple oil changes, tire rotation, inspection of belts and hoses, battery change, windshield wiper inspection and exchange.
- Transmission and Clutch: Transmission replacement, fluid service, clutch and pressure plate service, cylinder repairs.
- Air Conditioning and Heater: Heater core service and replacement, thermostat repairs, automatic temperature control, A/C recharge.
- Engine, Fuel Systems, Emissions, and Performance: Emission controls, fuel pump service, gas gauge and fuel tank service, throttle body and intake service, fuel injection service, standard and electronic ignition systems.
- Engine Mechanical Repairs: Timing Chain and belt service, valve work, valve grinding and cylinder head repairs, engine oil leaks, internal gaskets.
- Charging and Starting: Battery service, alternator and drive belt replacement, starter assemblies, switches, and cables.
- Brakes, Axles, and Tires: Brake replacement, power brake boosters, fluid flushing, emergency brake repairs, wheel bearing replacement, front and rear CV axle service, suspension inspection, power steering repairs, and service.
- Cooling Systems: Radiator and cooling repairs and replacement, water pump service, cooling system flush, electrical repairs to dashboard lights, gauges, fan, and motor assemblies.
In order to provide the best, affordable service, Clarke’s European import auto repair shop offers regular specials and savings when you come in for repairs or services. We will ensure that you understand exactly what needs to be done before work begins so you know what to expect. From regular maintenance to full-service repairs, you can count on Clarke’s import auto repair.