Choosing from various Warhammer 40k armies is one of the first decisions you must make when starting with the tabletop game Warhammer 40,000. Every soldier offers a unique experience of others, with strengths and weaknesses, and strategies that can help players win the game alone.
Here are some things you can try before you actually build your own army:
(1) Buy a starter set: A starter set gives you all the basics to start playing 40k table games; it included two soldiers, who you can play with, as well as dice, and some rulers range. You can also buy citadel contrast paint online.
(2) Consider some games: local gaming store often hosts the tournament and participants Warhammer 40k most likely know how to optimize their army.
(3) Once you have certain troops already in mind, check that coincides with your style of play. When playing the type of fighting battles with friends, for example, see if you prefer close combat or long-range combat, or if you prefer more force than a weapon, etc.
(4) Check the Codex: Every army has its own "codex" or a particular rule book. This codex contains the rules governing each individual model army, so that more detailed rule book Warhammer 40k.
(5) Try your new soldiers: If you have friends who have the same army as you like, ask your friend if you can borrow the troops for exercise. However, players Warhammer 40k army usually consider them as valuable possessions so they could not easily lend it to you.